Last Day :(

 It's my last full day here. I will certainly miss everything, but I feel satisfied with what I did here. I feel like I can go home knowing that I did everything I set out to accomplish. I had a great time, and I'll always treasure the memories I made here. The farewell lunch was fun, catching up with everyone and eating together was nice. Seeing Andrea one last time was nice too. In my opinion, the food was not as good as Emilia, the place where we had our welcome dinner, but the history of being at the foreigners club was cool, and I really liked the stuffed zucchini blossoms. I liked being able to try them because I probably wouldn't have bought them to try myself. I spent the rest of the day wandering around and just seeing my favorite sights again, and buyting the things I had remembered I wanted to buy for my friends and family. I was quite full from lunch, so I didn't eat dinner until late. Thankfully, Inn Bufalito is open quite late, and I had already decided to eat at my favorite restaurant on the last day anyway, so it worked out. I ate dinner alone most nights, just because I often prefer to eat on my own schedule, but I went with Bianca this time. I had a buffalo burrata with prosciutto, a buffalo steak with a black truffle sauce, an espresso martini, and a tiramisu. It was scrumptious. By the time we finished eating, it was almost midnight, and I have to be up so early I think I just won't sleep. Overall, a wonderful last day. I think I'm ready to go home. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Departure

Pompeii

Amalfi Coast