Best Foods!

Wow wow wow. Far and away, my favorite part about Italy was the food. So I thought it would be fun to make a blog post of my favorite things I ate in the last three weeks! I started off strong my first night with gnocchi alla Sorrentina. It was so good, maybe my favorite pasta dish I ate the whole trip. But, gnocchi is one of my favorite foods, so I wasn't surprised. I went to Raki for gelato several times, but my favorite flavor I tried was Mascarpone, caramel, and pine nuts. Three of my favorite things in one! I tried an Aperol spritz for the first time, which I have recently also become very popular on social media, and I LOVED it. I actually liked it more than the limoncello spritz, which surprised me. I had a delicious bruschetta, which really turned me onto the quality of the tomatoes here. Obviously every sandwich I had from the panino place next to the hotel was delicious, but my favorite had Mozzarella and capicola. I had a dish I'd never heard of called scialatielli allo scoglio, which, while good, had one of the most delicious crustaceans I have ever eaten on top. I had a life changing panna cotta, with a very good pasta as well (But I have no idea what the pasta was). One of the best things I ate the entire trip, maybe my favorite, maybe I was just starving, but the fritto misto di mare I had in Amalfi was DIVINE. Salty, sour, so good. I had a black truffle tagliatelle, which was obviously good, but exceptionally so, and fried sardines, which were shockingly delicious. Finally, I ate at Inn Bufalito twice, and everything I ate there was sensational. It was definitely my favorite restaurant I ate at. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Departure

Pompeii

Amalfi Coast